Drive Your Idea to a Start-up
About the Workshop
Aspiring entrepreneurs often need guidance along the road to technology commercialization. Indeed, poking around a new technology concept with commercialization in mind represents a long way with consistent progression to maturity.
The SwissCompanyMaker (SCM) workshop is there to jump-start a new venture. Participants in the early phase of an innovative idea in science and technology are helped to move from an idea to a concept stage, shape their venture ideas, determine the commercial value and marketability of their idea or invention and set the ground of their business plan.
The workshop is organized yearly in Switzerland.
Designed for high-technology domains ideas, the programme is addressed to budding entrepreneurs and offers:
- A two-and-a-half-day workshop including fast-paced modules which tests each time the marketability of the selected high-tech ideas.
- An effective and efficient methodology to determine if high-tech or scientific inventions have commercial value and could serve as the basis for new start-ups companies.
- Practical tools to transform an idea into a concept
- The presence of business and industry experts with real-life entrepreneurship or corporate experience. over the entire workshop which are brought together around each participating idea into carefully designed team.
- Advance early-stage research performed by each team to be translated into real business opportunities
See you in Bern on the 17th, 18th and 25th of April 2018
Registrations are open until February 21st, 2018
NCCR Chemical Biology
Haute Ecole de Gestion de Fribourg
NCCR RNA & Disease