Automated Plate Reader
Cell and Molecular-Based Assays
Spark 10M by Tecan
Spark 10M is the first instrument to offer independent, user-selectable filters and monochromators on both the excitation and emission side of your sample in any single measurement. This exclusive feature together with built-in cell counter and precise CO2/O2 temperature and humidity control offer this instrument the following capabilities:
- Cell incubation
- Reagent dispensing
- Fluorescence, Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET) and Time-Resolved Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer (TR-FRET)
- Fluorescence polarization
- DNA quantification
- Luminescence scanning
- Multi-color luminescence (BRET 1, 2, 3)
Our specialists take advantage of the unique features of the Spark 10M to develop or improve on-demand cell or molecular-based assays. Typical applications covered by our service are:
- Enzyme-Linked Immuno Assays.
- Cell-based toxicity or functionality assays.
- Cell counting and viability analysis.