Zeiss LSM 800 on an Axio Observer Z1 is a compact System for High-end Confocal Imaging
Zeiss LSM 800 on Axio Observer Z1 by Zeiss
Confocal imaging demands the very best imaging quality. With LSM 800 you choose a flexible and compact confocal laser scanning microscope, complete with highly sensitive GaAsP detection and fast linear scanning.
- Perform fast linear scanning - Profit from high productivity and throughput
- Benefit from great flexibility in live cell imaging
- Get uncompromised image quality
- Perform precise quantitative measurements
- Intuitive ZEN imaging software for complex automated imaging routines with Experiment Designer
- Easily exchange data with third party software Image a over various magnifications from large samples with natural autofluorescences and maximum intensity projection (MIP) to subcellular structures.
LSM 800 gives you the benefit of increased scanning speeds so you can resolve those fast movements of labeled proteins that demand equally fast scanning. At an image size of 512 × 512 pixels you will be capturing events with up to 8 frames per second.
LSM 800 is constantly monitoring and calibrating the scanner position so you can count on a stable and even field of view with constant pixel times across the whole observation area. This patented linear scanning regime gives you a constant signal-to-noise level and uniform exposure by the illuminating laser throughout the scanned area, including your manipulated regions of interest.